Saturday, February 24, 2018

Happy Holi Wishes - Best Wishes For Happy Holi

Holi, the festival of colours and it is celebrated all around the globe with a lot of zeal and enthusiasm.
On this webpage, we are presenting here Best Wishes For Happy Holi. Holi is celebrated every year. Holi festival marks the victory of good things over evil and also known as the Festival of Love. We celebrate this festival with joy. On this day we send some colourful quotes or wishes to our relatives and friends. If you are searching some Unique Happy Holi Wishes for someone special then you are on right page. Because here we are providing you best hold quotes and HD Holi Images and HD Holi Wallpapers which you can share with your relative and your someone special. On this auspicious day, we have a long list of best SMSes, Best Holi Wishes, Whatsapp Messages, Facebook Status, SMS & Gif Images to wish Happy Rangapanchami Dhuleti 2018 to your loved ones.


Story of Holi & History Behind It- Story Behind Holi Celebration


Story of Holi & History Behind It: We know that Holi is the festival of colours and the first major Hindu festival of the year began with Holika Dahan observed on March 1, 2018. Holika Dahan is also known as �Chhoti Holi� and on this day, devotees offer turmeric, coconut into the bonfire and seek blessings.(Holi Puja Muhurat, Puja Vidhi, Mantra & Auspicious timings to celebrate Holika Dahan). Then the festival of colours falls on the day after the full moon in which marks the beginning of spring season. The term �Holi� is derived from �Holika� who was the sister of King Hiranyakashyap. Hiranyakashyap was a Demon King. There is a Famous Stories Behind Holi Celebration, we are sure you want to hear about Holika. There was a demon king named Hiranyakashipu. He had an evil sister named Holika and they had a boon that no one could ever destroy them. The king wanted everyone to treat him like God, but his own son Pralhad was a great devotee of Lord Vishnu. King, Hiranyakashipu wanted to kill his son and he told his sister to help him burn his son to death. Lord Vishnu protected his devotee and Holika was burnt. This story teaches us that good will always win over evil. After that, we celebrate this day as Holika Dahan.



Selected Happy Holi Quotes, Wishes And Messages:


1.Wish you all my friends a very Happy and Colourful Holi.

2.Love is an awesome feeling. You are my sweetheart. I love you, my love. Happy Holi and Take care.

3.On this festival of colours, I want to say thank you for all the love and smiles you have brought to my life. Happy Holi


4.My Dear, you have made my life so beautiful just like that a Red rose that fills the world with

beauty and fragrance. Happy Holi.

5.May the colour of happiness fulfil your life�s Journey throughout the Life. Happy Holi!

6.Every holiday is not a HoliDay. So my dear friends, enjoy this day and have fun. Happy Holi.

7.May this Holi fill joy in your life.

8.Even though I am far away from you, out of India, I can feel the colours of Holi celebrations. Happy Holi



9.I wish you all a colourful Holi. I wish Holi Festival paint ur life wid colours of happiness.

10.This Holi brought a lot of happiness in your life. Happy Holi

11.Every day needs to be colourful, but seldom it is. So, stock yourself for a whole year. Happy Holi.

12.Enjoy the festival of Holi with lots of fun a Blessings.

13.May this awesome festival spread colourful joy, wealth, celebration and remove sorrows and ignorance in your life. Happy Holi.

14.I want to play this Holi with you with different colours. Happy Holi My Cute Wife.

15.Happy Holi to my best friend who always keeps happy always. Happy Holi!

16.May the spirit of Holi bring you joy.

17.The gladness of Holigivese you Hope. Be happy always. Happy Holi

18.May this season of colour bring you joy and happiness. Happy Holi

19.Here We Will Get
Happy Holi Message For Girlfriend/Boyfriend
Happy Holi Message For Wife You Should Read
Holi Quotes For Loved One
Happy Holi Wishes For Lover

20.You are my sweet lover. I love you so much. Happy Holi My Dear.



21.You give me a lot of happiness after my father and mother. Happy Holi Aunt And Uncle

22.May this Holi brings the colour of success and happiness in your life. Happy Holi Friend

23.Happy Holi to a friend who always gives me a smile on my face. Happy Holi!

24.On Holi when there will be a lot of fun and bright colours splashing everywhere. Happy Holi

25.I just know that I�m thinking about you on this special day and I want to wish you happy Holi. Happy Holi

26.You are only one who understands me so much. Happy Holi MOM/DAD

27.Every colour of Holi speaks how beautiful our relationship is. Happy Holi.

Holi Festival Images

Here we are providing you Holi Festiva Images, Holi Pictures and Holi Wallpapers. These Images you can share with your friends. If you really like this Images or quotes then you can tell about it by a comment. 












No comments:

Post a Comment