Sunday, October 1, 2017

Deepak Sharma (Digital Marketing - SEO) Blogger - Deepak Mudgil

Hi! My name is Deepak Sharma (Digital Marketing - SEO), Blogger. I have completed my graduation(B.Sc). I am 21 years old and I live in India which capital is Delhi. I have a joint family. I love each member or my family. For me, my mom is everything. She is my father, mother, and God also. She is a housewife. I would like to thank my mom because of her today I am a good boy and getting all things. In India, I live in Mohendergarh district of Haryana.



I am interested in Digital Marketing, listening music, sports and having a keen interest in accountancy and puzzles solving computer software.When I am in 10th class I got my PC. At first, I was just playing computer games and listen to songs on the computer but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example, programming.  Then I contacted my cousin who also has completed his course of Digital Marketing already. I have completed my Digital Marketing Course and SEO. I got a lot of knowledge from internet also. Now I can programme in Pascal, C++, web designing, HTML and youtube marketing.

Deepak Sharma (SEO), Blogger - Deepak Mudgil




Today I have my own website(www.giveswishes.com) on the internet and I have done many programmes. I have a Youtube Channel also which name is Digital And Musical World.Here you can get all songs mix and edited video and some video about digital marketing. I like painting, poster making, and sketch drawing. I have participated many painting competitions and got a lot of prizes. I like to read fantasy books and magazines, watch fantasy films and play role-playing games in which fantasy world is used as background.
In every two weeks I meet with my friends and then we enjoy our life. They call me Mudgil. We spend a lot of time with each other and also visit some special places. It is a lot of fun.My dream is to make my name in Digital Marketing and also study about digital marketing and other basic knowledge. I hope in future I will learn more SEO.
I started to work on my new website (www.healthstips.info) with my friends Sanjeev Saini and Saurabh Yadav.(Updated 10-01-2018).

Thanks

Website:               www.giveswishes.com
Website owner:    Deepak Sharma
Email:                  giveswishes@gmail.com
Facebook page:-  Giveswishes
Contact No.-        +918053220860
Instagram Id:         dpkmudgil1 &  giveswishes1

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment