Monday, January 9, 2017

Best 70 Valentine's Day 2018 Romantic Quotes For Her - Valentine Day Quotes For Girlfriend

In this post, we are providing you Best Valentine's Day 2018 Romantic Quotes For Her/Girlfriend. We know that everyone wants to make happy with his Girlfriend. Many boys want to make a Girlfriend but they can't say his feeling to their lover. If you love a girl and can't purpose her. Then for you, this is the best time to express your feeling in front of her. By sending these romantic valentine's day quotes you can express your love to her and after that, she will surely think about you and you can continue with your love story. Wishing Valentine's Day to your girlfriend is the simplest and effective way to tell them that how much you love them.We all know that Valentine's Day is a day for a lover and on this day the girls and boys purpose to each other. Here we are providing you Lovely Valentine's Day 2018 Quotes for Girlfriend. Every girl waits for this day and thinks that on this day he will find his true love. So Guys, What are you thinking now? If you love a girl and she doesn't know about this all then you should send these Valentine's Day Quotes. We are sure that she will think of you and can say yes to your relationship.



Cute Valentine's Day Sexy Messages For Her:

On Valentine's Day, every boy and girl want to make his/her partner. Many girls purpose many boys and same like as many boys also purpose many girls. But some boys can't express his love in front of the girls. The Boys who can purpose a girl on Valentine's day and want to make her his valentines, then don't worry. We are presenting here a list of valentine's day's quotes for the girlfriend. By sending these Cute Valentine's Day Messages For Her, you can express your love for a girl. And after that, you can continue your love story with her. We can make happy to a girl by sending a text every day. We are confirm that after reading these quotes, your girlfriend will have a smile on her face.

Valentines' Day Love Quotes For Girlfriend:

1. When you are with me that moment of my life is really awesome. I love you forever sweetheart. Happy Valentine Day Dear.

2. You are my prince charm. Thank you so much for this special day. There is no day to say you except today that how much I love you. I am crazy for your love. I love u so much, Dear. Happy Valentine Day.

3. Happy Valentine Day Dear
  Roses are red, violets are blue
  I am in love with you
  I love my life because of u






















4. You are the best in this world, you are only my life. I love you a lot
Happy valentine day Baby

5.Kiss me, and you will see stars and Love me and I will give them to you. Happy Valentine Day my sweetheart. I love u so much, Sweetheart.

6. There is no poem and no fancy word. Simply I say I love u so much my baby from my heart. You are only my princess. I never let you go. Happy valentine day my girl.

7. In this world, you are only who make a smile on my face and loves me so much. Happy Valentine Day my sweetheart.

8.You are my angel. Do you know *A kiss is the shortest distance between two lovers? It is the very awesome moment when you kiss me.

9.It is a day when I found you in my life. I never forget this day. Because this is our day. Happy Valentine Day my sweetheart

10. People say that falling in love is a big mistake but I say that it is not a mistake, it is a very special moment of life and everyone want to feel this special moment. I am lucky you are in my life and I am enjoying this moment. Happy Valentine Day my dear love kiss you moist.

11. I am greatly thankful to God that he sent an angel for me who loves me a lot and love me forever. I love you, baby. Happy valentine day Sweet Girl.


12. Most Beautiful number - 1 4 3
  Most Beautiful line - I Love you
  Most Beautiful Girl - You
  Happy Valentine Day Baby.

Valentine Quotation For Girlfriend/Her:

13. You are only one who makes a smile on my face. I love u so much my one and only one angel. Happy Valentine Day my girl.

14.Love is the something which you cant explain, like the look of a rose, the smell of rain, or the feeling of the lifetime. I love you so much and wish you a happy Valentine's day.


15. Your smile makes me so happy
I am crazy in your love
I want to live with you forever
I love u so much



16. The sun is shining brightly,
And the festive mood is all around,
But you are so far away from me,
My baby, I miss you so much,
Happy Valentine's day dear love.

17.Our Life gives many people but you are so special to me who is in my life. I love u so much, baby.

18. Love is like a heaven and everyone want to feel this. Love is a beginning of new life. Happy Valentine Day Dear

19. Love is like a rose who give fragrance always. In this world, I love you so much. I want to live with you always. I love u baby.

20. Love is love and lovers called the soulmate. Love is life but you make my life so beautiful. You always saw a new and right way in my life. Love you baby.

21.The only reason you are my love it is because I have a "heart" and it belongs to you, my love. Happy valentine day my Sweetheart.


22.Love has a very simple three letter meaning "you"
 But I really don't know why people are unable to explain the definition and meaning of love. Happy valentine day


23. We all know that love is the master key which opens the all door of happiness. Love you, my sweetheart.

24. You are the power of my life. When you are with me I can achieve all aim in my life. Happy Valentine's Day Sweetheart

25. The day when we met each other, I never forget that day. Because that day I found you in my life. I love u sweetheart

26. I am so lucky you are in my life and become my life so beautiful, funny and awesome. You are my real love. I love u baby so much. Happy Valentine's day my sweetheart.

27.
I really don't know why a number of people are unable to explain the definition and meaning of love buy for me Love has a very simple three letter meaning "you". Happy Valentine's day dear

28. Happy Valentine's day dear.
The most beautiful thing of the world is love that I want to share with you. I love u so much my cute and sweet girl.

29. Love always adds a glow on lover's face and warm their heart always. We can say that love is like Sun that is immortal.


30.Love can't define if anyone defines the love it means he/she doesn't know about the great Love.


31. That moment in which you are with me, very special for me. I always want to live these moments. Love u baby.

32.You are my love, my Best friend, my one and only who make me happy always. I want to make your valentine.

33. On the first day when I saw you, I fell in love with you. I am always with you and will make a smile on your face always.

34. I will never stop loving you. You are my smile when you smile then my heart automatically feel so happy. Love u baby

35 You are a part of my life. I never want to lose that part of my life. Yo are so special to me. Happy Valentine Day my baby.

36. When you don't talk with me during the day when I feel so sad and my day also so bad.

37. You are only one reason to make my day so awesome. The time which I spend with you, I never forget.

38. I love you. Happy Valentines Day Baby.

39. Hey, my girl, I am confused because I could not find any word to describe your beauty. But I am so happy because on this special day you are with me. I love u so much, my sweetheart.

40. I want to see your beauty. Today I am so happy you are my valentine.
I love you so much my girl. I love you forever.



41.Sun is shining
Moon is bright,
You are the most beautiful girl in this world.
Happy Valentine's day my sweetheart.

42. Mango is sweet,
Grapes are sour
And you are my soul.
Love you, my love.
Kiss you moist.

43. I want to kiss you on that special day. happy valentine day dear.

44. My angel, I need you and never leave you. I want to make you so special to me.
I love you so much.


Valentine Day Wishes For Lover


45. I am wishing you valentine day. Your love has made my life more special and beautiful with your smile.

46. My sweetheart, you are the most special person in my life and the beautiful person I love you so much. Happy Valentine's day dear.

47. Your voice feels me so happy always. You are only one to make a smile my sad face.
I love you always.

48. I pray, god, that a day without you never come in my life. I never live without you. You are my life baby. Happy Valentine's day Sweetheart.

49. For me, One life is just not enough to tell you how madly in love I am with you. I am always with you happy Valentine's day Sweetheart.

50. The sky is blue and the sun is shining. The birds are singing and saying how much I love you. Love you baby.

51. It happens first time in my life that today I am smiling. When I saw you then I feel that I came in this world only for you.

52.  When you are with me then I feel so safe and happy. I pray to God always to meet you.
53. I saw my world in you. You became my life and make it so special. I love u so much my girl.

54. You made me feel loved and cared.You are the best thing that has happened to me.
Today I send my love and care for you dear.

55.You are the best thing that has happened to me. Every time I see you, I could feel a little flame in my heart lighting up.

56. When you don't talk to me then I don't feel good. You know that you are my smile.
I love u so much, baby.


57. I never want to live without you. I want to make your smile. I love you so much, my baby. Happy Valentine's day my sweetheart.

58. My Dear love,  HAPPY VALENTINE DAY MY LOVE.

59. Do you know baby, God created me and then he created you because he knows that I would love you so much on the earth.

60. When you send me a text then I can't stop my smile. Love You. 

61.Do you know baby, my heart stopped beating for me because it beats for you, saying I love you with every beat of the heart.

62.  I always find myself thinking about because you are my angel who loves me so much. You make my day and night so awesome. I say thanks, god, to give me a most beautiful girl of the world. Happy Valentine's day my baby.

63. My dear love, you are my soul, my heartbeat and everything. Without you, my life is not complete. Thanks for coming in my life and to make it so awesome.
I Love you so much, my Princess. Happy Valentine's day.

64.I will always keep the loving moment in my mind and my baby, I promise that you will be the only one in my heart and mind. Happy Valentine's day my baby.


Quotes For Valentines Day Cards 

65. I am living the life in this world and the doctor can save my life and a lawyer can defend my life but my dear love you are only one who can give me the true meaning of life. I love you so much and forever. Happy Valentine's day my sweetheart.

66. You are so beautiful therefore there is no word to explain your beauty. I need you my sweetie and I miss you so much. Happy Valentine's day my Angel.

67. Your voice is very sweet. I want to listen always and I want to make mine forever and never let you go. I love you so much my heartbeat.

68. You are only one reason for my smile,
You are only one reason for my happiness,
You are only one reason for my life.
I love you so much, my angel,
Happy Valentine's day Sweetheart.

69. You are most beautiful girl in this world
 Your smile makes me so happy that I can't define you.
 So keep smiling always my sweetheart.
 I love you, baby and happy Valentine's day.

70. I can't live without you. I want to spend my full life with you. Happy Valentine's day my Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment