Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Happy Promise Day - Promise Day Messages/Wishes/Quotes/Images And Greetings

Happy Promise Day - Promise Day Messages/Wishes/Quotes/Images And Greetings:-

 My Dear Friends, We are presenting here the Most Beautiful 40+ Promise Day Quotes For Everyone who can be your boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife and lover. On promise day, we give a promise to our lover and take also a promise from the lover. It means we take a promise to each other. It can be anything. If you are thinking that on this promise that what will you say to your lover, wife, husband, girlfriend or boyfriend, then don't worry we are giving you the Best 40+ Promise Day Quotes For Her/Him.




Propose Day Quotes/Wishes/SMS And Messages:-

1.I promise you that I will marry you, my dear sweetheart. Love You.

2. My dear, I want to be with you until the sun falls from the sky. Happy Promise Day Sweetheart.

3. Difference Between PROMISES And MEMORIES
PROMISE: We Break Promise
MEMORIES: They Break Us

4. Friendship is a language spoken by sweet and loving heart, not written on any paper, it is a promise on this promise day, that we will live in always touching.

5. Happy Promise Day My Dear Wife, You are my Sweet life. I never lost you. Happy Promise

6. Speaking without Egos,
Loving without Intentions,
Caring without Expectations,
I promise you that you will be mine always.
Happy Promise Day Dear.



7. Don�t promise me the moon or the stars. Just promise me. You shall stay with me always. Love You.

8. I want to be the greatest of me,
For this is all I can do. Happy Promise Day Dear.

9.It is my wish that you promise me that you will stay with me always.
Happy Promise Day.

10. I want a lover who promises me nothing but tries to give me everything. Love You. Happy Promise Day

11. I swear to you on everything I am and I dedicate to you all that I have.Happy Promise Day My Friend.

12. My Best Friend on this promise day, I promise u that I will stand right by your side forever and always until that day I die. Hppy promise day.

13. If one day you feel like crying then you can call me. I will be there always for you.

14. On this promise day my sweetheart/wife, I can't promise to make you laugh, but I will be crying with you.

15. I promise you that I will be happy always.

Promise Day Quotes For Girlfriend/Boyfriend:-



16. The man who believes the promises of God expects to see them fulfilled. And I think there is no expectation, without faith.

17. I promise to still find you attractive when you're bloated from the Valentine's Day meal and candy I buy you.

18. A promise created gives hope, a promise kept is commitment.

19. I promise that one day, everything is going to be better for you.

20. On this promise day, I promise you that one day you will feel good. Love Promise Quotes

21. I can promise, that I will never let you face any promise alone. Happy Promise Day Love

22. Never promise to make pie and fail to deliver on that promise.

23. I never promised you a rose garden.I never promised you perfect justice.

24. I promise to be an excellent husband but give me a wife who, like the moon, will not appear every day in my sky.

25. On this promise day, I promise you that I will be there with you always. Happy Promise Day My Lover.

26. Happy promise day my dear girlfriend

Hppy promise day my cute Gf

Happy Promise day wishes for lover

27. There is not today, not tomorrow or a century that will come, but a lifetime. I promise you, my dear, that I will always stay with you and love you. Happy Promise Day.

28. Love is passionate, love is blind, there is no other promise I can make, that I will be the best you can find. Happy Promise Day.

29. I want to make you my future wife. I promise you that you will be staying with me.

30.  Loving without intentions and Speaking without egos, my dear, I promise you that you will be my future wife or husband always. Happy Promise Day

31. I just want to say that I care, Let you feel the love of the world. Happy promise day.

32. Promises are like the weak thread which it is broken by the pull at once.

33. Love is a promise delivered already broken.

34. True faith is never found alone; it is always accompanied by expectation.The man who believes the promises of God expects to see them fulfilled. Where there is no expectation, there is no faith...

35. If you really someone, you will never make any promise because you know how it feels when someone broke a promise.

36. You can't expect for me to let it go that easily. One day we're making plans the next day girl you're leaving me.

37. Promises were a lot of impressions. The second one didn't count for much.

38. If you want to keep your promise at any cost then the only way to do so Never gives a promise to someone.

Promise Day Images:-

If you are searching Promise Day Image And Wallpapers then you are the right place. You can share your someone special.


39. Promise to you You have filled my world with life. Happy Promise Day. Download Promise Day Images And Wallpapers.



40. No cause of action arises from a bare promise. Happy promise day baby.



41. Everyone is a millionaire where promises are concerned. Happy promise day dear.



42. I promise to walk 10000 miles with you. Just promise you will walk back with me.


Also Visit Here:

Happy Rose Day Love Quotes

Sweet Chocolate Day Wishes For Cute Wife/Husband And Girlfriend/boyfriend

Cute Teddy Day Quotes 

Hug Day Quotes - Pyaar Ki Jhappie Shayari - Valentine's Day Special

Unique Propose Day Quotes And Messages

Happy Kiss Day Quotes, Wishes And Images

No comments:

Post a Comment