Saturday, April 1, 2017

Romantic 40 Good Night Quotes For Sexy Girlfriend

"I love You", How can we say this beautiful word to our girlfriend. By sending these Romantic 40 Good Night Quotes For Sexy Girlfriend we can express our love for her. Send a message to girlfriend is just a special way of letting your relationship bask in the awesome and sweet hues of trust, hope and the happiness of being together. In true love, there is absolutely no need to complicate it  because True love is so innocent. We should think about all the memories and moments which we share with her and pen it down in words that poke our heart and give us goosebumps. After a busy day she want a text from us. So sending her a good night message is not a responsibility it is our true love. Don't wait for a special occasion to express your love for your girlfriend. If you are really in love with your girlfriend and you want your girlfriend to know how much she means to you, go ahead, express your feelings by sending these Good Night Quotes. Here are the Romantic 40 Good Night Love Quotes for Girlfriend to help you with expressing your love and devotion for her.


Good Night Quotes For Boyfriend

Best Good Night Quotes For Girlfriend:

1.My pillow is angry at me because it wants to you on the best at this night. Now close your eyes and I wish you will dream of lovely things and wake up early in the morning to find them real.

2. True and Sweet relationship of love doesn't fill our heart it over flow into our whole body and soul. So don't be sad, we will meet tomorrow with a new day.

3.If this night I am in my bed,you are in your bed. This is one of the wrong place for us. I hope one day you will never wish me good night from far place or another place. We will meet soon.



4. My dear girl, If you want to make tomorrow good then you should do best today. I know nightmare can appear longer than the day when you see big dream. Good Night My Sweetheart.

5. Every Night when you fall asleep then I want you to remember that you have a good person, remember that I love you and care for you. Good Night.

loading...
6. I want you my love. I love you so much. For me each hour is crawling by like years. So I can't wait to be in your arms. Good night.

7. Love is one the beautiful and simplest feeling in this world. Each night I capture you in my dream. Now I can't stay so far from you. Please come near and make my night so lovely.

8. Come to near and touch your heart. Close your eyes and make a dream for us and sleep tight. Good Night my beautiful angel.



9. I don't like to sleep in night due to busy life but you are the only one reason I go to sleep so that I can see you in my dreams.

10. The brightest thing for me in my life is not moon or sun. You are only one who bright my life and make my night so sweet. Good Night my love.

11. People will come and go but our love will forever radiantly glow. I love you. Good Night.

12. The memories of our love are like the radiance of the moon and fun time are like the twinkle of the stars that light up my life as a skies. Good Night.



13. Real love is when misfits come together and find that they are the perfect fits for each other.

14. It is no matter how far away you are from me. You are always with me and kiss me and hug me in each night.

15. In life success is not always measured by how big you can dream. Real success is often measured by the true love you can share your dreams with me.

16. In the world, good days give u happiness bad days give you experience. So don't blame a day in your life. Both are common in life. It is God blessing! Good Night.



17. In night no matter if there are stars and or moon. I know you are with me always. Love you my sweet angel.

18. The birds are going to back there home. Darkness is everywhere. The road are quiet because everyone sleep but I am not because I want to say you Good Night.

19. Instead of saying you Good Night, I wish I could be there to hold you tight and give a long kiss on your wet lips. Good Night.
Good morning message for him
20. It is night. Turn off the light. Catch a flight of dreams. Have a sweet dream and I am saying you Good Night.



21. Oh! My dear, come to near. I want to say something in your ear. Good Night my angel and have a sweet dream dear.

22. Without you, day is longer than night and night is longer than day. I want you always. I can't stay happy without you.

23. In really there was no distance between you and me then I would have kissed you. Anyways Good Night my angel with sweet dream.

24. I have given some lovely persons a special place in my heart. And you happen to be the one among them topping the list. Love you so much. Good Night. Have a sweet and salty dream.

25. Night is occurring because now everyone slept. Moon is shining and the stars are twinkling. Now I am wishing you Good Night.



26. Everyone is sleeping because it is night. But I am not sleeping because I want to wish you a sweet good night.

27. You are the only reason why I tend to hold my pillow so tight. You are only reason why I am alive in this world. And you are the reason I can't sleep without saying Good Night.

28. One night I will come to your room then lock the door, turn off the light, join u in bed. And then I will come to near and will give u a long lips kiss. Good Night.

29. In Night, the moon is always bright and u always be cool and right. My dear love it is night. So turn off the light. And I wish you good night.



30. Moon would not be red, sea wouldn't blue, I wouldn't be happy without say Good Night to you. Good Night my love.

31. In my life, you came and make awesome it. You smile then I smile. I can say that you are only one reason of my smile or happiness. I never forgot you. Good Night my love.

32. The stars twinkling bright. It is time for me to say you good night. So close your eyes and snuggle up tight.

33. I wish this night will be best for you. This night I pray for you. I am wishing you Good Night.

34. When I saw you in my dream that moment for me so awesome. I never lost this dream because you are there. Good Night my sweetheart.



35. Do not count what you have lost. My dear love just see what you have now because past time will not come again now. Good Night my baby.

36. G - Great dreams
      O - Off light
      O - Off tension
      D - Dreaming life forever

37, You will dream tonight about me. I am giving you a lot of love and kisses and we are enjoying our life. Good Night my love.

38. At this night here are special wishes for  you. A night fall of love a peaceful sleep and beautiful dream. Good Night.

39. I am sending you good night kisses,
 I am sending you good night hug,
 I am sending you good night love
 I am wishing you good night my love.



40. I know you feel sleepy because your eyes are looking tired. Now give rest your eyes. So close your eyes and saw some sweet dreams about you and me.
Good Night My Sweetheart.

Visit More:

Sexy Good morning message for cute girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment