Sunday, July 30, 2017

Funny Good Night Messages For Whatsapp And Facebook

On this web page we are providing you Good Night Messages For Whatsapp/Facebook/Twitter. These good night wishes are very awesome quotes that you can be send to your friends, loved ones and family members to make their night beautiful and full of good memories. After a tired day or a hard day of work there is nothing better like returning home to rest and before going to bed there is nothing like getting a good night text from your friend or someone who loves you. Now a days everyone want to share their thoughts. Today we are focusing on Good Night Status For Whatsapp, Facebook, twitter etc. It is a great way to write your wishes or thoughts in the form of words and then exclaim it in the kind of message/quotes which will be visible to all of your friends, someone special and family member. Number of people use funny and romantic Good Night Status to bring a smile on their relative and friend face. Uploading status on Facebook/Whatsapp/twitter is one of the best ways to convey regards or wishes to everyone in your contact. Here you can find all type of good night status, quotes, messages for Whatsapp/Facebook/Twitter. By uploading these status like sad you can express your pain in the form of words. We have shared Huge Collection of Good Night Messages/Quotes/Wishes For Whatsapp/Facebook/Twitter. You can send these before going to sleep to your relatives, family members and someone special.

List Of Good Night Messages For Whatsapp:-

1. If you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life,
And if you must cheat, then please cheat death because I coul not live a day without you. You are everything for me. Love you.

Also Visit Here:-

Good Night SMS

Good Night Quotes For Fiance

Good Night Messages For Him

2. Moon's bright has come to color your dreams and all stars to make them musical and my sweet good night SMS to give you warm and peaceful sleep. Good night.



loading...
3. A late Night message doesn�t mean that I am disturbing u. It's mean I am missing you so much. Love u. Good night.

4. Sleep Solves Everything. Good Night. The Best Bridge between hope is a good night's sleep. Gud nyt

5. I want to be the awesome night breeze which gives you goosebumps as you sleep. Good night.

6. As u go to bed tonight
Stars will guard u tight
And I wish you good night.

7. Sun is sad and moon is happy, because sun is missing u, and the moon is with you. Sweet dream.



8.  Sun is sleeping and moon is watching you. Birds are silent and I am sending you a lot of good night wishes.

9. The star singing for you,
The moon dancing for you,
Because i invite them all to wish you good night.
Sweet dream.

10. Good Night Friends,
Have a lovely Dreams
And Sleep Well.

11. Your thoughts will have a new meaning of life,
Your mind will wander away
Stay still and sleep tight my friend

12. I am always with you, even if I am not with you physically, but in the mind  permanently. Good night sweet dream. Miss u baby.

13. Good night. You will have a hard day tomorrow, lie down to rest. Miss u.

14.  I just want to look at your beauty, but, for now, all I can do is to send you this SMS and my admiration. Good night dear.



15. Never, say dreaming is useless,
because life is useless if you can�t dream.
Have a nice dream take care.
Good  Night

16.Stars so bright
Close your eyes
Touch your heart
Make a wish
Say good night
Sweet dreams
Take care

17. At this night the moon may not come and the stars may hide,
but don�t worry, my sweetheart,  I am always here to brighten up your night.
Good Night.

18. My heart reacted and my eyes detected between thousands were rejected but my sweetheart only you selected to be my love. Good night

19. Let the sweetest person
come to your dreams tonight
because I am always  free every night for you.
Good night and have a nice dreams



20.  I was looking out the windows thinking about the you. I miss you baby. Good night.

21. Look at the sky,
There will be two stars twinkling brightly
They are my eyes that look you always.
Good night
Sweet stem, take care

22. The lovely stars hinting at you.
Your heartbeat tells you something true,
That someone is terribly missing you.
Sweet dream
Take Care

23. The stars are out,
The moon is up,
One more hug,
One more smile,
Kiss u once, Kiss u twice.
Good night.

24. Thinking of you makes me smile,
Being with you is the best thing ever,
And loving you is what I shall do forever.
Good night dear.



25. Good Night My best friend
I pray you lay in rest, and
amy tomorrow bring you much love and Happiness.
Good night Sweet Dream Take Care.

26. On this cold night
In my small room
I look at the bright stars
In the dark sky &
Dream of your sweet smile
On ur cute face
Take Care

27. Good night my most funny and caring friends.
Have a sweet dream.
Take care

28. One evening I will come to your room
Lock the door, turn off the lights
Join you in bed, come closer to you
Bring my lips near your face, And
Shout GOOD NIGHT.

29. Your phone must have got heavier with this SMS because it has my lot of love and affection. Good night baby



30. I wish i could be
there to hold u tight,
instead of saying
this sweet and awesome good nite.


No comments:

Post a Comment