Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Happy Chocolate Day - Chocolate Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages And Chocolate Images

Happy Chocolate Day:- In the valentines week, Chocolate day is the most favourite day for girls. So my dear friends If you have some feelings about any girls/boys then Chocolate is the perfect day for sharing your feelings. We know that third day of this week is celebrated as Chocolate Day. If you have a girlfriend or a crush then you should give her a chocolate then make her happy with a sweet Chocolate Or if she is angry with you then also you can give her a chocolate on this day. 9th February, the third day of the Valentines week, is dedicated to chocolates. The chocolate day comes after the Propose Day. On this special day, you should send quotes, messages, wishes or greetings. Sweet Chocolate Day Quotes the sweetness of which will enhance the charm of your relation. Celebrate the sweet bond of your relationship on this day.


Chocolate Day Special - Chocolate Love Quotes:


Chocolate Day Special - Chocolate Love Quotes:- By a Chocolates, you can express your inner feelings to your lover. So, do not lose this chance and take your relationship to the next level with some chocolates. We know that  Chocolates are the best option to express your love in front of your lover. It is also the best gift.With a Chocolate, you can change your someone mood. On this day, people gift chocolates to express their love ahead of Valentine�s Day. We have shared some messages, Shayaris, Quotes, WhatsApp statuses and Facebook Messages that you can send across to your lover/partner on Chocolate Day.  Happy Chocolate Day Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, Facebook Status & WhatsApp Status to share on this Chocolate Day 2018.

Quotes/Wishes/Sms And Messages For Chocolate Day:-

1.Happy Chocolate Day My Sweet Chocolate I Miss You.

2.If you are a star then you are the brightest but you are so sweet like a chocolate because you are my
Sweetheart. Happy Rose Day.

3.The happy Chocolate day my dear friends. You are so special to me always.

4.Chocolate day celebration is incomplete, Without chocolates. Happy Chocolate Day.

5.Love is a sweet chocolate and it leaves a sweeter taste in our life. The happy Chocolate day my sweetheart.



6. Chocolate day makes our mind and heart feel sweet. You are also so sweet like as chocolates Happy Chocolate Day.

7.I searched many shops to buy the best chocolate but I did not find any chocolate for you. Happy
Chocolate day.

8.Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain.

Chocolate Day Wishes




9.If you are a chocolate you are so sweet, if you are a teddy you are so cute if u are a star you are so bright, and since you are my FRIEND and you are the BEST.

10.You are so soft like dairy milk, You are so silky like Cadbury milk, You are so lovely like my sweetheart. Happy chocolate day.

11.I love you like a chewing gum, I always give you feeling of happiness, I never leave you alone, And I would help in your all problems. Happy chocolate day.

12. Someone can forget to give a chocolate but I cannot forget to give a chocolate on this special day. Happy Chocolate day dear.

13. My mom always says that life is like a box of chocolates. So today I m giving you my life.
Happy chocolate day.



14.This is a chocolate wish,
For a dairy milk Girl/Boy,
From a five star friend,
For a melody reason,
And a KitKat time,
On a munch day,
In a perk mood to say,
Happy Chocolate Day.

16.On this special day, I am wishing you a sweet chocolate day. My best friend, I love you.

17.Dairy milk for love, KitKat for special, bounty for cool, mars for best friend and sonnet for cute.
Happy chocolate day.

18. Happy Chocolate Day Quotes For Girlfriend

Chocolate Day Wishes For Lover

Chocolate Day Greetings

19.I am not complete without you. I need you in my life always. Happy Chocolate day, my dear.



20.Love keeps you warm for a long time.
Happy Chocolate day.

21.Our friendship is chocolate, It would keep us close for a long time.
Happy Chocolate Day Dear.

22.With a sweet taste and flavour of a chocolate, we will be always together. Happy chocolate day.

22.I was like a chocolate in a box,
looking well behaved and perfect in place,
Happy Chocolate Day.



23.Pyar katyohar h aaya, sang apne h khusiya layaa. Aao mil kar manaye ese koi bhi rang na rhe feeka par sabse pehle karlo muh meetha. Happy Chocolate day.

24. Dil hamara chocolate ki tarag najuk h. Tm usme dry fruits ka tadka ho.
Life hogi fruit or nut jesi agar mil jaye girlfriend tumhari jesi.
Happy Chocolate day.

Also Visit Here:

Happy Rose Day Love Quotes

Sweet Chocolate Day Wishes For Cute Wife/Husband And Girlfriend/boyfriend

Cute Teddy Day Quotes 

Hug Day Quotes - Pyaar Ki Jhappie Shayari - Valentine's Day Special

Awesome Promise Day Wishes And Quotes

Unique Propose Day Quotes And Messages

Happy Kiss Day Quotes, Wishes And Images

25. The happy Chocolate day my dear friends.
Love You.

Chocolate Day Images:-




No comments:

Post a Comment