Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Happy Propose Day- Propose Day Messages, Quotes, SMS, Wishes And Greetings

Happy Propose Day:-

After Rose Day, on 8th February we celebrate as a Propose day. On this webpage, we are providing you The Best 30+ Purpose Day Quotes For Girlfriend And Boyfriend. We know that Propose Day, the second day of Valentine�s Week nevertheless gives them a chance to make their loved ones feel special. So this Propose Day, you should date your special one and treat your lover and say your feeling with Shayari and Quotes. This day gives you another chance If you have missed proposing your girlfriend or boyfriend last year. If you think how to Impress A Girl or boy and how can you share your feeling with your loved one then you are on the right webpage, we are giving you Top Rated Purpose Day Messages for your loved one. You can share these Awesome and Love Purpose Day SMS/Wishes and I am sure by the help of these quotes, messages, wishes and greeting you could say your feeling to your lover and after that, you will see a big smile on her/ his face.


Happy Propose Day Wishes:


If you already have a lover and you want to impress her/him then get Propose Day Wishes For Girlfriend/Boyfriend And Lover from here and sends it to your lover. No matter how far you are from your lovers. After reading these quotes your lover will fall in love with you again. You may also share these Happy Propose Day Wishes on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp etc. So propose your lover with a new style and win his/her heart forever.

Top Rated And Selected Propose Day Quotes:

1.Did you know they changed the alphabet? They put you and me together.

2. Will you be mine? Because I love you so much.

3.Would you mind sharing your address with me? Girl: Why? Boy: Bcz that is the place where I would marriage with you.

4.On this special day I want to say that Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be. Will you spend the rest of your life with me? Happy Propose Day.

5. Love is not Something you find Love is Something that's find you.
I want to be with you
until the sun falls from the sky.
Happy Propose Day

6. Happy Propose Day my dear friends.



7. Love is a sweet feeling.
It changes you from inside, even from outside. You will be mine. Happy Propose day my dear.

8. You start loving everything,
wind, flowers, day, night, moon, stars.
So be in love forever. Happy Propose Day.

9. I found Love when I found You.
Happy Propose Day to My Love
You are my everything.

10. You are my best hubby in the world who loves me a lot. I love you so much, my handsome husband.

11. I love you, my dear. Happy Propose Day.

12. I Love You for not what you are but what I become when I am there with you. So, be with me forever.

13. I wish I were one of your tears so that I could be born in your eye, run down your cheek, and die on your lips.

14. If I reached for your hand, will you hold it? Happy Propose Day.


15. All I wanted was someone to care for me; All I wanted was someone who would be there for me; All I ever wanted was someone who would be true, and all I ever wanted was someone like YOU

16. You are my strength. You are my rock. You are the one who keeps life exciting. You also keep it full and inviting. Will you take my last name on propose day?

Propose Day Messages:

17. My heart is beating and saying that he is love with you. Happy Propose day.

18. I love you my best friend. On this Propose day, I want to become your boyfriend. Will you be my Girlfriend?

19. The best place for me is in your Heart I know there is no better place for me so can you be the love of my life?



20. What greater feeling is there than that of two human souls that feel they are joined...What better day than today to seal their bond.

21. You are in my thoughts all day long. On this day, I propose you and I want to make you my life.

22. My feelings for you are so special. Will you be mine? Happy Propose Day.

23. You are so special,
you are unique
you are mine
you are my cute baby
Love you.
Happy Propose day.

24. The day grows old along with me, the best is yet to be. Will you spend the rest of your life with me?

25. Love is like a cloud.
Love is like a dream.
I love you so much
I miss you so much
You will be mine
Because I am nothing without you.


Propose Day Shayari In Hindi

26. Kya pta uski jubaan se bhi izhar nikle,
Kya pta unke dil me bhi pyaar nikle,
Sach hai uske bina ji nahi sakte hm,
Kya pta uske dil se bhi yahi baat nikle.
Happy Propose Day My Love.

27. Happy Propose Day my love.
Arz Kiya hai,
Gul ne gulshan se gulfam bheja hai,
sitaro ne gagan se salam bheja hai,
Mubarak ho apko ye "PROPOSE DAY"
Hmne tahe dil se ye paigam bheja hai.
Happy Propose Day.

28. Dil ye mera Tumse Pyar karna chahta hain,
kya tum meri mohabbat ka izhaar kabul krti ho.
Happy propose day.

Propose Day Quotes In English

29. Your eyes are like the blue ocean,
your lips are the sweetest part of nature.
Happy Propose day.

30. Happy Propose day my dear.
Propose day wishes for cute wife/husband.

31. Feelings are always the same and we both have same feelings. Happy Propose Day My Wife.

32. On this special day, last year you proposed me. It is time to celebrate. Happy Propose Day.

Propose Day Love Images And HD Wallpapers: Get here all the latest propose day wallpapers for desktop and mobile. Propose Day  Images And Wallpaper For Mobile may be the best way to spread love toward Happy Propose Day to all of you. This site is for the benefit for all those lovers who love their partner very much and want to express their affection. So, do not waste your time and check it out at the given section. You can also share these lovely Propose Shayari Or Messages on your Facebook wall. Change your WhatsApp status with the given messages.

love proposal quotes

Happy Propose Day Image





Also Visit Here:

Happy Rose Day Love Quotes

Sweet Chocolate Day Wishes For Cute Wife/Husband And Girlfriend/boyfriend

Cute Teddy Day Quotes 

Hug Day Quotes - Pyaar Ki Jhappie Shayari - Valentine's Day Special

Awesome Promise Day Wishes And Quotes

Happy Kiss Day Quotes, Wishes And Images

No comments:

Post a Comment